Contract Administrator - Melbourne Connect Precinct
Job no: 582573
Work type: Full Time, Part Time
Categories: Administration / Office Support, Facilities Management / Engineering
- Based at the Melbourne Connect precinct in Carlton
- Full time or part time opportunity in a dynamic environment
- Immediate start
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
As part of the Downer group, the Spotless contract team at Melbourne Precinct in Carlton, are a close-knit group that are delivering Facility Management services at one of Australia's most exciting Innovation Precincts.
About the Role:
We are looking for a well-rounded Administrator who can demonstrate prior experience in an operations setting, strong communication skills, and a hands-on, positive and proactive approach to your work. Most importantly, you are somebody who enjoys challenges and are not afraid of taking on new tasks.
This is a broad role which enables the contract team to deliver strong results, requiring you to work closely with management and understand the team's, and client's, support requirements.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Supporting Contract Management on all administrative and general team duties
- Work Order Docket Management
- Coordination of trades to jobs requested
- Approving Subcontractor invoicing & invoicing to the Client
- Report Writing support
- Payroll and Timesheets support
- Supporting all Zero harm/safety activities
You will come with experience in supporting an operational team with a broad range of administrative duties. You will also have:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of Occupational Health & Safety principles
- Well-developed professional communication and time management skills
- Ability to follow set procedures in a fast paced multiple transaction environment
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- A valid Working with Children Check
- A valid AFP National Police History certificate
What We Offer:
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A long-term career opportunity working for an ASX listed company
- The ability to build your career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Lifestyle, financial, health and well-being employee benefits
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email email@example.com
Downer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend