Job no: 586989
Work type: Full Time
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager to join our management team based in Rydalmere NSW. The role will provide leadership and clear direction enabling the them to deliver projects achieving both internal and client performance objectives. Success in this role will be measured by delivering client KPI's and internal performance targets to the agreed project requirements. This will be achieved adhering to safety, quality, scheduling and budget controls whilst following all client policy guidelines.
The role requires a proactive, articulate individual who can drive, negotiate and influence at all levels. The opportunity for a capable and efficient person to step into the role; manage performance and productivity; ensuring contract KPI's are achieved.
- Contract management experience ideally gained in the utilities sector
- Ability to coordinate sites across multiple work disciplines
- Sound understanding of productivity requirements in order to achieve contract deadlines and work scope requirements
- The ability to incorporate innovation into work processes as well as mitigating risk
- Well-developed organisational skills including the ability to compile weekly reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- Personalised career growth working with an industry leader
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Career enhancing opportunity to work within an ASX limited company
- Safety focused culture working within in an essential service industry.
For more information contact Chantelle Richards - Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email, please submit your application via the online advertisement.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend