Job no: 587017
Work type: Casual
Categories: Management, Meter Readers & Field Officers
SKILLTECH, a division of the Downer Group, is one of Australia’s largest providers of meter installations, energy and water efficiency services. We read, install and maintain these services for the government, utilities and corporations throughout the country. Supported by a hard-working team we continue to manage more than 50 million meter reads and 330,000 meter installations and replacements each year. If you looking to make a positive career move and be part of our newly awarded contract in South Australia, Skilltech is an excellent choice for you.
We are seeking highly motivated Supervisors for our utilities contracts. Reporting to the Contract Delivery Manager, you will supervise teams of Meter Readers as well as providing leadership and direction to achieve safe systems of work, quality and performance objectives. This is an excellent opportunity to move forward and work for an industry leader who can reward your skills, knowledge, and motivation, some travel to and from residential and regional areas will be required.
- Relevant supervisory or industry experience will be highly regarded but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with well-developed interpersonal and leadership capability
- Current drivers’ licence is essential
- Working collaboratively to ensure compliance to policies, procedures and work orders
- Ability to supervise work crews and lead by example holding up Skilltech’ s values of safety, quality and collaboration
- Ensure that the environment is safe, and zero harm initiatives are implemented and followed by work crews.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- Personalised career growth working with an industry leader
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Career enhancing opportunity to work within an ASX limited company
- Safety focused culture working within in an essential service industry.
For more information contact Chantelle Richards Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email, please submit your application via the online advertisement.
View Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend