Cook (Perth Virgin Lounge)
Job no: 587540
Work type: Casual, Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Chef / Chef Manager / Cook
We require an experienced Cook who is guest orientated, friendly, attentive and has a "can do" attitude to WOW our clients in the fast-paced environment of airports.
Your key duties will include:
- The delivery of a la carte dining services for guest
- Ensuring such items meets and exceeds the expectation of each guest
- Assisting with menu and beverage selection
- Ensuring immaculate presentation of Food Service
In order to hit the ground running, you will have:
- 3 years plus experience in Fine dining and/or 5 Star hotel service
- An ability to demonstrate sound knowledge for Food & Beverage
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Impeccable presentation and grooming
- Knowledge of OH&S & hygiene
- Certificate 2 Commercial Cookery (ideal)
- Your own transportation is essential – we do provide parking
- Flexible availability to work early shifts from 4:30 am across 7 days of the week
Benefits and Culture
- Great hourly rate of $25.16 with 25% casual loading + daily allowance $2.05 laundry & $7.28 travel allowance + Parking is provided – What a Bonus!!
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements.
Do you meet the experience for this position and would like to find out more then apply today!
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend