Food & Beverage Attendant
Job no: 587625
Work type: Casual
Location: QLD Regional
Categories: Food & Beverage
The Sunshine Coast University team are looking for experienced Barista’s: someone with flair, creativity, excellent customer service, and is team orientated.
You have the following strengths:
- Able to operate the barista machine like pro and serving the best coffee on the Sunny Coast
- Customer Services is one of your strengths along with those coffee making skills!
- Food handling experience with a focus on food safety would be highly desirable
- You are available to work across 7 days, with a flexible schedule.
To be successful you will demonstrate:
- The ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and impeccable personal presentation
- Strong knowledge of food handling and hygiene principles
- Did we mention that you will have exceptional barista skills?!
Spotless Services have 9 food outlets within the hospital, so there are opportunities to expand and multitask across other outlets.
Please note based on the QLD Government Public Health orders currently in place these positions require employees to be COVID-19 fully vaccinated.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click APPLY to submit your application.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend