Quality Assurance Lead
Job no: 587700
Work type: Full Time, Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Risk, Quality & Compliance, Other
Downer Facilities and Asset Services Group (F&AS) is a leading provider of integrated facilities services with clients across Australia and New Zealand.
The Health and Education (H&E) line of business sits within the F&AS business and offers an end-to-end range of services including Catering, Hospitality, Facilities Management, Asset Maintenance and Management, Cleaning, Sustainability Services, Mechanical, Electrical, Security and Electronic Solutions and Utility Support Services. It provides comprehensive operational and maintenance services as well as lifecycle maintenance programs. There are 15 long-term Public-Private-Partnerships (PPPs) in health and education, along with other non-PPP contracts within Health, Education and Aged Care.
Our facilities management services contract at the Royal Children's Hospital (RCH) represents one of Spotless’ largest facilities management contracts in the Health sector.
The Quality Assurance Lead Role is responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents produced by technical teams, as well as coordinating compliance activities to ensure contract practices and work activities are conducted and compliant with internal company quality standards, the contract Policy and Procedures Manual, the hospital Operator’s standards, and relevant guidelines and policies.
- Manage site risk register and update key activities and progress
- Manage site internal / contractual / external audit processes including audit preparation to audit close-out
- Update of Policy and Procedure Manual and documentation database
- Develop / prepare SOP and other documentation to ensure compliance against contract requirements, company policies and guidelines, and relevant statutory regulations
- Manage biannual customer survey including management of follow-up actions and close-out
- Diploma of Compliance or equivalent relevant experience
- Diploma of Quality Auditing is highly regarded
- Completed course in Technical Writing is highly regarded
- Managing documentation and compliance in a complex facility management contract or equivalent, preferably within a healthcare or PPP environment
- Preparing documentation and managing documentation systems
- Risk and quality management, including co-ordinating and conducting internal risk assessments
- Participating in and conducting compliance audits
- Proven ability to develop, implement and review quality management systems
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Power BI report development and usage
- The Royal Children’s Hospital is a world class facility which offers a great opportunity
- Long-term full-time position with a competitive salary
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a large and versatile team working in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information about this position please contact: Paul Sampedro – Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner email firstname.lastname@example.org To apply for this great opportunity, please click on the “Apply Now” button.
Please note: Applications will not be accepted via email.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
As a pre-requisite for these roles’ candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police Clearance, Working With Children's Check, and COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend