We are seeking a self-motivated and reliable Periodical Cleaner to join the Downer Defence team in Canungra, this role requires heavy lifting and using heavy duty equipment!
Free parking, uniforms, PPE and land maintenance equipment are supplied.
What’s in it for you:
- On the job training and upskilling
- Above award pay rates and yearly increases
- Work in an essential service industry
- Access to other Downer internal opportunities
Your day to day activities:
- Periodical cleaning (specialised cleaning activities including stripping and sealing floors, shampooing carpets, high pressure cleaning, window cleaning and cleaning high areas of offices);
- Being a team player
- Providing excellent customer service
What you’ll bring:
- Suitability for Defence Security Clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory);
- Experience with periodic cleaning equipment such as floor polishers, high pressure cleaners, floor buffers, carpet shampoo machines and high area cleaning;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to manage time effectively;
Sound like the role for you? Click the 'Apply now' button below.
Who are we:
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
Downer Defence is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We encourage Female and Indigenous applications to apply.
View Position Description