Job no: 588687
Work type: Full Time, Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Management, Facilities Management / Engineering
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team based at the Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne. This role is responsible for co-ordinating the day-to-day delivery of the Asset Lifecycle projects for our Royal Children’s Hospital Facilities and Asset Management contract. Specifically, the Project Manager will be accountable for managing asset lifecycle projects including planning and scheduling, procurement, implementation and commissioning of works, stakeholder management and all reporting to agreed timelines and budgets.
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management, Asset Management, Maintenance Facilities Management and / or other related Engineering fields (Mechanical / Electrical)
- Previous experience managing trades and subcontractors, with the ability to monitor and evaluate performance as required
- Experience in maintenance service-based contracts including life cycle costing and long-term maintenance and lifecycle planning is desirable
- Results driven with the demonstrated ability to establish, influence and manage a range of internal & external relationships
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A long term, full time position in a supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email email@example.com
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police Clearance, Working With Children's Check, and Covid 19 vaccination requirements.
Downer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
The Health and Education (H&E) line of business sits within the F&AS business and offers an end-to-end range of services including Catering, Hospitality, Facilities Management, Asset Maintenance and Management, Cleaning, Sustainability Services, Mechanical, Electrical, Security and Electronic Solutions and Utility Support Services. It provides comprehensive operational and maintenance services as well as lifecycle maintenance programs. There are 15 long-term Public-Private-Partnerships (PPPs) in health and education, along with other non-PPP contracts within Health, Education and Aged Care.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend