HSE Coordinator - Spotless Services
Job no: 588923
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Work Health & Safety
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Facilities and Asset Services business is seeking an experienced Zero Harm Advisor (HSE Advisor) based in Brisbane. This position provides HSE support to our soft facility management services (Cleaning and Security service contracts) and will be required to;
- Facilitate development of a HSE leadership culture within Downer that is focused on manager-led delivery of positive HSE outcomes.
- Support delivery and implementation of our strategies and ensure performance objectives / outcomes are achieved within agreed timeframes.
- Provide expert health, safety and environment technical advice, guidance and support to management and staff of Downer contracts across an allocated portfolio, including service delivery partners.
- Qualification in Work, Health and Safety with training in ICAM or equivalent investigation methodology desirable
- Qualified as a Workplace Trainer (TAE40110 or equivalent) desirable, together with strong coaching and mentoring capability with experience engaging and influencing stakeholders.
- WHSMS and/or EMS Auditor qualifications or accreditations is preferred
- A good working knowledge of critical risk assessment within a facilities or similar environment.
- Problem solving and risk-based decision-making skills.
- Ability to maintain collaborative relationships, and to influence and lead others as required
- A self-starter who is motivated, resilient and passionate about delivering a safe workplace culture and environment and able to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Able to analyse HSE data and develop analytical reports which identify trends and findings leading to evidence-based initiatives in response
- A sound technical understanding of the ISO45001 standard and an in-depth understanding and knowledge of WHS / OHS legislation
- Professional presentation and conduct.
- Drivers licence is essential
WHAT WE OFFER
- A strong commitment to HSE culture for all employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- The ability to build your career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A good mix of working environments with some days seeing you visiting multiple contract sites and other days in the office delivering reports or continuous improvement initiatives.
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: As a pre-requisite for this role, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical as well as a National Police Clearance
Downer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
As part of the Downer group, Spotless is a leading provider of integrated facilities services with clients across Australia and New Zealand.
View Position Description
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend