Catering Supervisor - Wacol
Job no: 588927
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Catering, Chef / Chef Manager / Cook, Food & Beverage
Reporting to Chef Manager’s, a successful application will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Food Handlers Certificate.
- Sound understanding of safe chemical use, and OHS in the workplace
- Previous Catering assistant / Barista experience is essential
- Reliability is essential
- Solid knowledge of Food handling and hygiene related services
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English language and written skills
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture;
- A professional and Zero Harm working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements.
Spotless the company
This is a great time to join Spotless because in addition to our focus on growth we now form part of the Downer Group, bringing greater benefits to our customers for innovative solutions and collaborative intra-market synergies. Our company has been built by bringing together teams of great people to deliver excellent services for our customers and positive outcomes for communities.
A key to our success is our commitment to nurturing our people personally and professionally through skills development, providing competitive benefits and the opportunity for career pathways all while fostering a proudly diverse workplace.
Our staff are the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the services commitment we have made to our clients.
Do you meet the experience for this position and would like to find out more then apply today!
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend