Finance Operations Support
Job no: 589459
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Location: NZ Other
Categories: Management, Finance / Accounting
Why you will enjoy working here
A role with Spotless NZ can advance your career and expand your skills. We offer you the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We can also offer:
- Access to a great range of corporate discounts and benefits including offers of subsidised insurance, gym memberships, retail discounts and free counselling services etc
- Stable working environment and enjoy the work-life balance we have to offer
- Extensive training and development opportunities to help enhance your skills and advance your career
About the Role
We are seeking a administration superstar to join ourt Christchurch team as our Finance Operations Support. Reporting to the National Accounts Manager, this is a unique opportunity to join this team on a fixed Term Approx. 12 mths covering Parental Leave.
In this role, you will provide administrative services to support the contract by having great attention to detail. This role will suit a dynamic person who has a real interest in supporting the business and making things happen!
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Deliver administration functions with quality and within agreed time frames
- Receipt of incoming calls
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with our national team, ensuring interactions are positive and constructive;
- Receive request for purchase orders, issue and update the purchase order in our systems
- Billing from our SAP system
- To manage workloads in accordance with business requirements and in time for month end business processes
With such a challenging role, you will come to us with proven ability to prioritise tasks to ensure all key tasks are performed in a timely and efficient manner
- Good knowledge of computer systems E.g. SAP/ Microsoft Excel (preferred)
- Mid-level understanding of accounting
- High degree of accuracy
- Good standard of oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain an effective customer relationship
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply now or head to our website www.spotless.co.nz and reference 589459
Spotless NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Spotless, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
View Position Description
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend