Job no: 589796
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Administration / Office Support
Spotless, part of the Downer Group, holds Facilities Management contracts with the New Zealand Defence force. This involves the facilities management and delivery to four defence sites - Linton and Waiouru army camps, Ohakea air base in the central North Island as well as Burnham camp in the South Island. This contract underpins the provision of availability of facilities to support core Government services.
Based in our Porirua office, you will provide administrative services to support the contract by having great attention to detail. This role will suit a dynamic person who has a real interest in supporting the business and making things happen!
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Champion Health and Safety and continuous improvement;
- Deliver administration functions with quality and within agreed time frames;
- Develop strong, collaborative Customer relationships ensuring Customer interactions are positive and constructive;
- Deliver all services in accordance with our Downer Values;
- To manage workloads in accordance with business requirements and in time for month end business processes.
As the successful candidate you will bring with you:
- A minimum 2 years’ administrative experience in a busy environment;
- A mature approach to work, coupled with an ability to demonstrate initiative;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- An ability to prioritise tasks in line with team output requirements, coupled with the ability to multi-task;
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills;
- Team player with a dedication to providing quality customer service
- Experienced in Microsoft applications in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
Why you will enjoy working here
A role with Spotless NZ can advance your career and expand your skills. We offer you the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We can also offer:
- Access to a great range of corporate discounts and benefits including offers of subsidised insurance, gym memberships, retail discounts and free counselling services etc
- Stable working environment and enjoy the work-life balance we have to offer
- Extensive training and development opportunities to help enhance your skills and advance your career
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply now or head to our website www.spotless.co.nz and reference 589796
Spotless NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Spotless, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
View Position Description
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend