Client Service Manager - NSW Schools
Job no: 589824
Work type: Full Time, Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Management, Facilities Management / Engineering
We currently have an opportunity for a driven and motivated Client Services Manager to play a key role in our NSW Schools 2 Public-Private Partnership contract. Under limited direction from the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of both in-house service teams and subcontractors who are executing both programmed and responsive maintenance works. This role entails working in a challenging environment, often under high pressure and having to deal with conflicting priorities, to ensure the contract is managed in an efficient and effective manner.
- An experienced leader who loves working in a team and is experienced working with sub-contractors.
- Have great communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of management.
- A strong customer service focus with a solid background in facilities, building and construction, project management or business administration with an understanding of the maintenance services process.
- Experienced in monitoring and evaluating works by subcontractors.
- Computer savvy with reporting and document control capability, highly organised and able to work well under pressure.
- Sound experience in dealing with complex contract (highly regarded).
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- Competitive remuneration package including a fully maintained company vehicle.
- Varied and interesting role that offers a fun, energetic and high performing work environment.
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email email@example.com
Please note: As a pre-requisite for this role, candidates may be required to complete a Medical and National Police Clearance, and you will be required to meet the vaccination requirements of Downer and/or our client
Downer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
The Health and Education (H&E) line of business sits within the F&AS business and offers an end-to-end range of services including Catering, Hospitality, Facilities Management, Asset Maintenance and Management, Cleaning, Sustainability Services, Mechanical, Electrical, Security and Electronic Solutions and Utility Support Services. It provides comprehensive operational and maintenance services as well as lifecycle maintenance programs. There are 15 long-term Public-Private-Partnerships (PPPs) in health and education, along with other non-PPP contracts within Health, Education and Aged Care.
View Position Description
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend