Operational Support Administration - South Australian Housing Authority (SAHA)
Job no: 589902
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Administration / Office Support
Due to the recent awarding of the South Australia Housing Authority (SAHA) contract, we have opportunities for Operations Support Administrators in the Adelaide, SA.
As an Operations Support Administrator, you will be responsible for providing work order management and administrative support by coordinating with all the relevant stakeholders to provide timely and efficient customer service.
- Experience in a Customer Service role within an Operations Centre environment or similar.
- Certificate III Business Administration is preferred
- Demonstrate high level of communication, interpersonal and initiative.
- Demonstrate high level computer literacy skills, including advanced word/office systems/intermediate excel.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Supportive leadership team who believes 100% in the zero-harm culture
- Full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday, located in the Adelaide CBD
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Range of employee benefits and entitlements
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: As a pre-requisite for this role, candidates may be required to undertake a pre-employment medical as well as a National Police Clearance
Downer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
View Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend