Procurement Co-ordination - South Australian Housing Authority (SAHA)
Job no: 589904
Work type: Full Time
Due to the recent awarding of the South Australia Housing Authority (SAHA) contract, we have opportunities for Procurement Coordinator in the Adelaide, SA area commencing in late 2022. The purpose of this role is to support the Account and Relationship Manager with measuring SDP performance and implement change where identified to improve SDP performance in the delivery of their nominated services.
- Demonstrated experience with WMS and other management systems
- Demonstrate high level of communication, interpersonal and initiative.
- Demonstrate high level computer literacy skills, including advanced word/office systems/intermediate excel.
- Experience in managing and working with Service delivery Partners (SDPs)
- Experience in housing facilities management preferred
- Proven client liaison skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Supportive leadership team who believe 100% in the zero-harm culture
- Attractive remuneration package
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Range of employee benefits and entitlements
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: As a pre-requisite for this role, candidates may be required to undertake a pre-employment medical as well as a National Police Clearance
Downer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
View Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend