Job no: 590045
Work type: Casual
Location: NZ Other
About the Role:
Our Cleaners provide a range of cleaning services to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene while presenting a professional and safe environment for our staff and customers.
These casual positions involve working unsupervised to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene which require an individual with the willingness to work flexible hours and can manage their own time to meet deadlines.
Cleaning involves manual handling and lifting so a reasonable level of fitness is required. Our Cleaners are further responsible for maintaining a professionally presented and safe environment for our staff and customers.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience is preferred but not essential
- The role involves manual handling and lifting and may require incumbents to stand for lengthy periods and work in hot or noisy environments
Why you will enjoy working here:
- A competitive wage.
- A professional and safe environment.
- A supportive and inclusive culture.
- Access to a great range of corporate discounts and benefits including offers of subsidised insurance, gym memberships, retail discounts and free counselling services etc.
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button.
Spotless Facilities Services (NZ) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment security check.
View Position Description
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend