Downer Facilities and Asset Services Group (F&AS) is a leading provider of integrated facilities services with clients across Australia and New Zealand.
The Health and Education (H&E) line of business sits within the F&AS business and offers an end-to-end range of services including Catering, Hospitality, Facilities Management, Asset Maintenance and Management, Cleaning, Sustainability Services, Mechanical, Electrical, Security and Electronic Solutions and Utility Support Services. It provides comprehensive operational and maintenance services as well as lifecycle maintenance programs. There are 15 long-term Public-Private-Partnerships (PPPs) in health and education, along with other non-PPP contracts within Health, Education and Aged Care.
The Schools Public Private Partnership (PPP) Project has 8 high priority government schools delivered across a number of Western Australian growing metropolitan communities.
Spotless as the Facilities Management Services Contractor provide comprehensive Facilities Maintenance Services to ensure the integrity and functionality of the building fabric, building services, utility systems, furniture, fixtures, equipment, infrastructure, and provide ancillary services such as grounds and gardens maintenance, cleaning services and security management.
WA Schools Project are looking for a highly motivated Administration Assistant to provide effective operation and administration support to the wider Contract. This role supports the operations team in all administration duties to maintain operational efficiency. Based in the Perth head office.
- Supporting the Management Team through undertaking a wide variety of administrative duties including but not limited to.
- Raising of purchase orders and invoice receipting
- Compiling of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Monitoring and following up of work orders in line with contract specific KPIs
- Monitor, review and finalise weekly timesheet submissions for site-based staff,
- Onboarding of new staff
- Experience in a similar building facilities management role is advantageous
- Provide effective communication.
- Using problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-managing and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Time management and prioritising
- Proficiency in the use of processes and systems.
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Identify opportunities and developing alternative solutions.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career progression
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information about this position please contact Victoria Ingram –Sourcing and Recruitment Business Partner email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on the “Apply Now” button.
Please note: Applications will not be accepted via email.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
As a pre-requisite for these roles’ candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police Clearance, Working With Children's Check, and COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
View Position Description