Shift Supervisor - Cleaning
Job no: 590903
Work type: Full Time
We have an opportunity for a motivated and customer focused Shift Supervisor – Cleaning to join our team at the Southbank Education and Training Precinct. You will manage the afternoon and night cleaning teams and coordinate after hours building services, waste and pest control ensuring all activities are undertaken safely and to the required standards.
- Experienced in Facilities Management and Cleaning Supervision and hold a Certificate IV Frontline Management or equivalent.
- Reliable, organised, able to work through conflicting priorities and in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to effectively lead a team and communicate professionally with team members from a variety of backgrounds.
- Strong focus on a zero-harm safety culture, delivering to a high level of quality and ensuring targets are met.
- Experienced in staff procedural training and in the safe use of cleaning chemicals and equipment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hold a Certificate IV in Cleaning Management (preferable), open Driver’s License, a current First Aid / CPR qualification (preferable) and a positive notice Blue Card for Child Related Employment (or willingness to obtain).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent role working at South Brisbane (Southbank TAFE)
- Consistency of hours working Monday to Friday 4:00pm – Midnight.
- Opportunity to join a large organisation with a focus on your ongoing training and development
Apply now by clicking the 'apply' button below. For technical issues, please contact Leith Stewart-Gregg on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment National Police Clearance and pre-employment medical and must have a Blue Card (Working with Children Check).
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend