Digital Communications Manager
Job No.: 613377
Location: Caulfield campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: Until January 2022
Remuneration: $100,118 - $110,512 pa HEW Level 08 (plus 9.5% employer superannuation)
- Be inspired, every day
- Enjoy the freedom to discover something new
- Take your career in exciting, rewarding directions
There’s a certain feeling you get from working at Monash University. It’s the feeling that you’re a part of something special. Something significant. So if you’re looking for the next chapter in your career, it’s here. You’ll be given the opportunity to challenge yourself, build on your skills, and make a significant contribution to a workplace that’s filled with energetic and inspiring people. Talent thrives here – and so do truly satisfying careers.
Monash Business School operates across three of Monash’s Australian campuses; Caulfield, Clayton and Peninsula, as well as teaching specialist programs at the Monash city located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD. The Engagement and Marketing Services group plays a critical role in supporting initiatives to enhance and extend the brand, prestige and reputation of Monash Business School and to develop meaningful and outcome-focused relationships with industry, government, prospective students, alumni and other professional communities.
The Engagement and Marketing Services group is looking to recruit a dynamic Digital Communications Manager, reporting to the Communications Services Manager, and responsible for direct supervision of a team of three staff. This critical role is responsible for the development and delivery of strategic digital communications, with a focus on providing quality content, advice and analysis to build the Monash Business School brand and drive internal and external stakeholder engagement. This includes managing the ongoing maintenance and development of the extensive Business School website, intranet and social channels. The position manages the online voice on behalf of the Business School and therefore collaborates extensively with the University’s central Strategic Marketing and Communications (SMC) group to ensure consistency with branding strategy, online campaigns and initiatives.
The successful applicant will:
- Contribute to the strategic planning and achievement of Monash Business School's overall communications and digital marketing goals in its domestic and international markets
- Manage, coordinate and oversee the operation of Monash Business School's internal and external digital presence and platforms, including website, social media accounts, intranet and internal communications platform - Workplace
- Undertake analysis and regular reporting of digital marketing/recruitment campaigns and other strategic branding assets (including website performance)
- Manage and coordinate a work environment of continuous review and improvement of business practices, operational processes and service provision
The successful applicant will have a graduate qualification in digital communications or marketing, or extensive digital communications experience as well as:
- Well-developed skills in digital analysis and ability to reference these against strategic goals and campaigns
- Highly developed project management, planning and organisational skills, with experience establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Managerial experience in a large and complex management structure with the ability to motivate and develop a high-performance team
- Extensive experience generating and editing quality long and short-form digital content from social posts and news articles to nurture content and event promotions
- Advanced working knowledge of programs including Adobe suite, GA 360, Marketing Cloud and digital CMS interfaces such as Squiz Matrix and Word Press, as well as any other relevant digital marketing programs
If you believe you can fulfil these requirements, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
This role is a full-time position usually based at the Caulfield campus; however, some flexibility in working arrangements may be possible.
At Monash University, we are committed to being a Child Safe organisation. Some positions at the University will require the incumbent to hold a valid Working with Children Check.
Your application must address the selection criteria. For instructions on how to apply, please refer to “How to apply for Monash Jobs”.
Ms Katya Dunham - Senior Engagement & Marketing Services Manager, Monash Business School – Katya.Dunham@monash.edu or 9903 2092
Digital Communications Manager
Thursday 4 March 2021, 11:55pm AEDT
Supporting a diverse workforce