Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Specialist
About the program
Downer Defence have an opportunity for an ILS specialist on a major Defence AIR program that will deliver an ICT materiel system via multiple tranches. The system will be capable of performing intelligence fusion and dissemination of Air Force’ airborne-generated sensor Information to meet Air force’s future force generation.
About the role
Reporting to the ILS Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Production and maintenance of ILS Pre-Gate documentation, such as a RAM Plan, LCCA, Integrated Support Concepts and Instructions; as applicable to the Defence’s Capability Life Cycle model.
- Review of ICT designs to identify Acquisition, Sustainment and Transition activities including any associated activities related to the Support System Constituent Capabilities.
- Review of Engineering requirements throughout the System Design Phase to enable successful establishment of Logistics Support Concepts.
- Liaise with stakeholders to develop FIC Requirements.
- Perform a range of Ad-hoc ILS activities to support the Project including offering services to other areas in support of project deliverables.
You are an experience ILS practitioner with experience in high profile Defence Projects with tight constraints. Required criteria includes:
- Hold and maintain an NV1 AGSVA clearance (minimum).
- Be eligible for upgrade to NV2.
- Experience in Defence ICT.
- Experience delivering LSA and LCC within the Defence Environment.
- Hold and maintain an NV2 (or greater) AGSVA clearance.
- Background in ISR, including a working relationship with other fed government agencies.
- Good working knowledge of ITIL.
- PRINCE 2 / Agile qualification (or relative experiences).
- Diploma (or equivalent experience) in Defence logistics.
- Interest and understanding in Artificial Learning and Machine Learning.
- Background in Defence Learning (SADL) and LMP development.
- Working history within a Matrix organisation.
Due to client requirements, candidates must have the ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency security clearance at the appropriate level (must be an Australian citizen).
For further information please contact email@example.com
To apply please click “Apply For This Job”
(Please note: Downer Group does not accept applications via email).
Back to search results