- Full time, fixed term position (3 years)
- Based at Bundoora, Melbourne campus
- HEO8 - TRP $115,970 - $132,615 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
Your key responsibilities will include, overseeing a number of building automation management controls projects to ensure each project is managed and delivered to specification, time and budget, utilise and or manage allocated budget/resources and control all related expenditure to ensure delivery of targets and objectives, deep dive into energy management practices on site to improve these, provide advice to staff and contracted partner organisations, as well as coordinate a team of contractors to deliver an operational services reigme that ensures the building controls are maintained.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Demonstrated building automation management controls experience
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge or management or policy expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders to achieve stated outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level of self-motivation and personal management skills.
- Experience developing innovative solutions and contributing to strategic planning.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to negotiate, motivate, influence and build relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate contractors and develop collaborative teams to deliver programs of work.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Sunday 17th July 2022 by 11:55pm
Position Enquiries: Sam Wishart, email@example.com
Recruitment Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below:
PD - HEO8 - Senior Co-ordinator, Automation.docx
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter; and
- An up to date resume.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.