- Full-Time, Continuing
- Located at Bendigo Campus
- Level B - TRP $117,562 - $138,831 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
- Level C - TRP $143,087 - $164,359 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
The Department of Computer Science and Information Technology undertakes a wide range of teaching and research programs in the area of internet of things, data sciences, computational intelligence, software engineering, cybersecurity and mobile and wireless networks and offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses that are rigorous and attuned to meeting the needs of students in ensuring their readiness to work in changing environments. The Department is committed to the development and exploration of new and innovative teaching and research programs which drives opportunities for multidisciplinary collaboration across the School/College and the University.
The Level B or Level C teaching focussed academic is expected to be a highly effective university-level teacher and maintain a track record of excellence as evidenced by student feedback on teaching and through other evidence-based measures.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome Video - Victorian Regional campuses – See link below;
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm Sunday, 11th December 2022
Position Enquiries: Simon Egerton, S.Egerton@latrobe.edu.au
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD - Lecturer, Computer Science and IT; Data Analytics.pdf
PD - Senior Lecturer, Computer Science and Information Technology; Data Analytics.pdf
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.