Data Analyst – Sydney
Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career? At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. It’s an exciting moment in our history - a new era of Tabcorp. We’re raising the game by creating the most engaging betting and entertainment experiences, and to lead in integrity.
We’re here to create excitement everywhere – through our incredible people, unrivalled experiences and strong relationships. We're bringing industry leading products and services to our customers and breaking into new horizons.
Game to join us?
What you’ll do
Your role as the Data Analyst delivers data and analytics across customer and wagering business with the goal of improving both financial performance and operational processes in the business.
- Engage with various stakeholders within the business championing Analytics.
- Automate weekly business reporting processes ensuring accuracy and timeliness of output
- Improve any current manual BAU processes through automation
- Support the business by identifying problems and providing solutions by applying the appropriate tools & techniques
- Focus on delivering immediate support to Trading and Risk functions
- Develop and maintain current Tableau dashboards
- Support Customer & Wagering Team Lead with data preparation and/or presentations for key tasks & priorities
- Participate in change initiatives by implementing new directions/initiatives and providing appropriate information and feedback
- Continue to develop enablers to achieve change: report improvements, self-service model, data democratization.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 1-3 Years relevant analytics experience
- Degree level qualification specializing in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related field, or equivalent experience with data analytics
- Competent in both Business & Analytic Tools (Microsoft Office Suite, SQL, Tableau, R, Python)
- Experience with data manipulation and analysis through professional experience
- Experience in automation techniques
We’re Australia’s leading gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise, and thrill.
Our 3,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; TAB, Sky Racing and MAX. As an ASX listed company, we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com
Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.