Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career? At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. It’s an exciting moment in our history - a new era of Tabcorp. We’re raising the game by creating the most engaging betting and entertainment experiences, and to lead in integrity.
We’re here to create excitement everywhere – through our incredible people, unrivalled experiences and strong relationships. We're bringing industry leading products and services to our customers and breaking into new horizons.
Game to join us?
What you’ll do
- Submit finalised billing files to customers for review and approval
- Raise invoices to all customers and submit billing files
- Provide revenue allocations and accrual information at end of month
- Develop and maintain written revenue billing procedures and provide training to other staff where necessary
- Process subcontractor invoices and ensure compliance with contract terms
- Provide contract/customer revenue information for analytical and improvement purposes when required
- Assist in any other ad hoc billing related projects / requirements deemed relevant
- Gaming Database Management
- Supplier/AP coding of invoices, approvals, purchase receipting and payments
- Provide other administrative support functions as required including, reception duties, stationary supplies, catering, etc at Edwardstown
- Comply with Tabcorp’s internal policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate the Tabcorp Values
What you’ll bring
- Certificate in Accounting and Business Administration or equivalent highly regarded
- Intermediate to strong spreadsheet and modelling skills
- Experience in accounts payable/receivable
- Previous experience in similar position/industry will be viewed favourably
- Proficient in Microsoft office products e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too!
The list is extensive but here are a few:
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types such cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our annual Inclusion Month celebrations and our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We’re proud to have been named an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the federal government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) for the seventh consecutive year
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
We’re Australia’s leading gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 3,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; TAB, Sky Racing and MAX. As an ASX listed company, we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.