Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career? At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. It’s an exciting moment in our history - a new era of Tabcorp. We’re raising the game by creating the most engaging betting and entertainment experiences, and to lead in integrity.
We’re here to create excitement everywhere – through our incredible people, unrivalled experiences and strong relationships. We're bringing industry leading products and services to our customers and breaking into new horizons.
Game to join us?
What you’ll do:
The contracts Administrator will work collaboratively with other members of the Procurement team to support continuous improvement in team delivery. You will support the business and procurement teams in driving compliance to policies and processes, and taking action over non-compliance when required. Some of your responsibilities will also include:
- Ongoing general system and data management of CLMS & its Help Centre
- Manage the contract database to ensure contracts are catalogued, stored and maintained.
- Driving excellence in customer service – managing CLMS enquiries, support and analytics requests
- Ensuring highest standards of data accuracy and system workflows to manage end to end and integrated process of centralised contract management lifecycle system (CLMS).
- Working closely with the cross functional internal stakeholders such as procurement team, lawyers, contract owners, managers and senior contract signatories providing end-to-end administrative
- Delivering training and education on CLMS to all business users to help drive compliance with centralised storage of contracts in CLMS and broader contract management processes across the Group.
- Preparation of reports and analytics for executive meetings (board reports)
What you’ll bring:
- Some experience using a contract management system
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably in law/commerce/technology/others
- Proven experience in managing contracts, its processes and systems, and issue resolution
- Advanced communication skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence challenging audiences
- Attention to detail and ability to notice errors
- Ability to build sustainable stakeholder relationships and interfaces
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too!
The list is extensive but here are a few:
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types such as cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our annual Inclusion Month celebrations and our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We’re proud to have been named an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the federal government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) for the seventh consecutive year
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
We’re Australia’s leading gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 3,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; TAB, Sky Racing and MAX. As an ASX listed company, we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.
*Please note this is a 12 month, Fixed term contract*