Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career? At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. It’s an exciting moment in our history - a new era of Tabcorp. We’re raising the game by creating the most engaging betting and entertainment experiences, and to lead in integrity.
We’re here to create excitement everywhere – through our incredible people, unrivalled experiences and strong relationships. We're bringing industry leading products and services to our customers and breaking into new horizons.
Game to join us?
What you’ll do
- Liaise with suppliers to build relationships, obtaining quotations and generation of Purchase Orders on Suppliers.
- Monitor deliveries to ensure purchases are received as per agreed delivery timeframe and assist in stocktake.
- Generate and update stock movement documents to ensure inventory levels are maintained and manage returned goods.
- Liaise with the Accounts, R&D and Production teams to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
What you’ll bring
- Previous exposure to a Purchasing & Manufacturing environment with strong organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- An eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to maintain strict confidentiality and uphold the integrity of the company.
- An experienced team player who meets and exceeds team goals.
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too!
The list is extensive but here are a few:
A multitude of leave types such as cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our annual Inclusion Month celebrations and our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
We’re proud to have been named an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the federal government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) for the seventh consecutive year
We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
We’re Australia’s leading gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 3,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; TAB, Sky Racing and MAX. As an ASX listed company, we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.
*Please note this role is based at our Regents Park office*