Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career? At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. It’s an exciting moment in our history - a new era of Tabcorp. We’re raising the game by creating the most engaging betting and entertainment experiences, and to lead in integrity.
We’re here to create excitement everywhere – through our incredible people, unrivalled experiences and strong relationships. We're bringing industry leading products and services to our customers and breaking into new horizons.
Game to join us?
What you’ll do
As the Risk & Compliance Advisor, you will actively support the Senior Manager/Head of Risk Advisory to partner with stakeholders across the Media and Corporate business units to ensure compliance and reduce the overall risk profile across the portfolio.
- Assist in the development and documentation of processes, risks, and key controls
- Support and educate stakeholders on compliance obligations and key risks
- Conduct regular monitoring activities and reporting to assess adherence with risk and compliance processes, internal frameworks/policies and established key controls
- Assist in incident management/remediation, undertaking root cause analysis as well as required escalation, and reporting requirements
- Assist in undertaking risk assessments and provision of risk advice for key Media and Corporate projects, including monitoring of agreed actions/controls prior to project go-live
What you’ll bring
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a commercial, risk management or business-related field
- Experience in risk management, internal audit, compliance, or consulting within large or complex Australian Corporate or professional services firm
- Experience working with highly regulated businesses/industries, knowledge of various legislation (e.g. AML/CTF, Responsible Gambling, Wagering, Privacy, Media etc.) and strong understanding of financial processes and controls - preferable
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too!
The list is extensive but here are a few:
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types such as cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our annual Inclusion Month celebrations and our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We’re proud to have been named an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the federal government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) for the seventh consecutive year
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
We’re Australia’s leading gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 3,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; TAB, Sky Racing and MAX. As an ASX listed company, we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.
This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.