Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career? At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. It’s an exciting moment in our history - a new era of Tabcorp. We’re raising the game by creating the most engaging betting and entertainment experiences, and to lead in integrity.
We’re here to create excitement everywhere – through our incredible people, unrivalled experiences and strong relationships. We're bringing industry leading products and services to our customers and breaking into new horizons.
Game to join us?
What you’ll do
As the Motion Graphics Designer, you are responsible for delivering engaging and innovative 2D and 3D motion graphic designs for the Tabcorp, TAB and Sky Racing brands.
Working on projects that range from broadcast TVCs, social media campaigns, tutorial videos and hype reels, the motion graphics assets are aimed to help our brands acquire and retain customers, deliver a positive customer experience, and improve brand engagement.
- Conceptualise and complete video and animation assets which support the execution of campaigns within specific timelines, budgets, and formats.
- Work closely with other motion graphics designers plus in-house editors, producers, and copywriters to deliver the best outcomes.
- Be a deadline driven, motivated self-starter with exceptional organisational skills.
- Participate in campaign brainstorm and creative meetings with marketing, media, and production teams.
- Possess excellent layout skills with the ability to extend existing brand toolkit and elements.
- Provide leadership and training for mid-level and junior motion designers and identify upskilling opportunities.
- Research and analyse industry design trends, technology, and techniques.
What you’ll bring
- Tertiary qualified in motion graphics design or graphic design or related business discipline essential.
- Experience working with motion graphics projects, preferably in an agency/design studio environment.
- A strong portfolio and ability to work independently.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects.
- Experience in 3D/Cinema 4D or similar for motion graphic/character animations an advantage but not a mandatory.
- Knowledge of the sports, racing, and betting industries – Highly desirable.
** Please note: When submitting your application, please include examples of some of your recent work.
What you’ll get
Not only will receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too!
The list is expensive but here are a few:
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types such as cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our annual Inclusion Month celebrations and our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We’re proud to have been named an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the federal government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) for the seventh consecutive year
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
We’re Australia’s leading gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 3,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; TAB, Sky Racing and MAX. As an ASX listed company, we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.