Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career? At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. It’s an exciting moment in our history - a new era of Tabcorp. We’re raising the game by creating the most engaging betting and entertainment experiences, and to lead in integrity.
We’re here to create excitement everywhere – through our incredible people, unrivalled experiences and strong relationships. We're bringing industry leading products and services to our customers and breaking into new horizons.
Game to join us?
What you’ll do
- This role will attend, update and close service incidents in line with our SLA’s ensuring customer satisfaction. Perform direct maintenance as required and resolve complex problems.
- The work will range from installation of new systems including networking to diagnosis of a wide range of customer problems, both software and hardware, compile and update information, records or data relating to assigned incidents is a key part of this role.
- All tasks should be completed in line with company quality standards and procedures and to provide a high degree of customer satisfaction.
What you’ll bring
- Strong communication skills.
- Methodical problem solving-analysis skills.
- Be customer focused and build collaborative partnerships when providing service to colleagues and venues.
- Manage time effectively, prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Current / Full driver’s license.
- Secondary/ High school qualified with a relevant technical qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience servicing electronic equipment.
- Have a good mechanical aptitude.
- Should be able to troubleshoot and work independently and have the ability to read and interpret basic wiring diagrams, schematics, and mechanical drawings. Should be able to use multimeters and soldering irons.
- Interact well with customers and answer their questions, promoting customer satisfaction and good will.
- Good awareness of Health & Safety issues.
We’re Australia’s leading gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 3,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; TAB, Sky Racing and MAX. As an ASX listed company, we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.
You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.
*Please note this T3 role is based in Adelaide, working Monday - Friday