Business Analyst – Gaming Services (Brisbane)
Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career? At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. It’s an exciting moment in our history - a new era of Tabcorp. We’re raising the game by creating the most engaging betting and entertainment experiences, and to lead in integrity.
We’re here to create excitement everywhere – through our incredible people, unrivalled experiences, and strong relationships. We're bringing industry leading products and services to our customers and breaking into new horizons.
Game to join us?
What you’ll do –
Your role as the Gaming Services Business Analyst will act as the key interface between the development teams and the business units across Technology. You will work with stakeholders, end users, developers, and testers to propose feasible solutions to effectively meet business requirements.
Key accountabilities -
- Assist with process improvement, streamlining communication and the flow of information, providing clarity, and responding to requests for information.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of business needs and strategies.
- Effectively and concisely document requirements to the level of technical detail required by stakeholders across the business unit and aligned teams
- Propose effective solutions/approaches to stakeholder business and technical requirements.
- Ensure applications, platforms, products, and technology solutions are compliant to Tabcorp and industry regulations and standards and the delivered solutions are meeting the compliance obligations.
- Ensure the applications, platforms, products, and technology solutions meet security and risk compliance aligned to the standards outlined by the Tabcorp Technology Security group.
What you’ll bring -
- 5+ years’ experience within a large commercial environment with demonstrable experience evaluating and documenting business and software requirements to a high level of technical detail
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of system implementation, both in-house and customised package solutions.
- Extensive understanding of the IT industry, as well as technology trends and related practices.
- Demonstrated experience in agile ways of working and the ability to drive adoption within a team.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams.
What you’ll get -
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too!
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types such as cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our annual Inclusion Month celebrations and our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We’re proud to have been named an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the federal government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) for the seventh consecutive year
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
About Tabcorp -
We’re Australia’s leading gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 3,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; TAB, Sky Racing and MAX. As an ASX listed company, we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.