Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career? At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. It’s an exciting moment in our history - a new era of Tabcorp. We’re raising the game by creating the most engaging betting and entertainment experiences, and to lead in integrity.
We’re here to create excitement everywhere – through our incredible people, unrivalled experiences and strong relationships. We're bringing industry leading products and services to our customers and breaking into new horizons.
Game to join us?
What you’ll do
The Fixed Assets and Project accountant is responsible for assisting the Fixed Asset Manager in all aspects of Project Accounting & Fixed Assets.
You will be responsible for maintaining the projects module of the Oracle Financial Management System in an accurate and timely manner including maintenance of master data in relation to creation of new project data. Reporting will be a large component of this position, including uploading any requests from the other business units, and the processing of any capital acquisitions. You will also be involved in identifying areas for continuous process improvement.
You will gain an end-to-end understanding of all of Tabcorp’s accounting functions, and see yourself playing an integral part of the business.
What you’ll bring
- Advanced Excel skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Use of a large ERP system (Oralce,SAP or similar)
- Degree qualified in Accounting
- The ability to work independently and communicate effectively across all teams in the business
- Commenced (or completed) CPA or CA
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too!
The list is extensive but here are a few:
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types such as cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our annual Inclusion Month celebrations and our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We’re proud to have been named an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the federal government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) for the seventh consecutive year
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
We’re Australia’s leading gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 3,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; TAB, Sky Racing and MAX. As an ASX listed company, we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.
****PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT****