Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career? At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. It’s an exciting moment in our history – a new era of Tabcorp. We’re raising the game by creating the most engaging betting and entertainment experiences, and to lead in integrity.
We’re here to create excitement everywhere – through our incredible people, unrivalled experiences and strong relationships. We’re bringing industry leading products and services to our customers and breaking into new horizons.
Game to join us?
What you’ll do
Support the Financial Crime Management team to analyse transactions, customer Know Your Customer (KYC) information, and carry out tasks required for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) and other regulatory purposes.
You’ll also provide support to various Tabcorp business groups and ensure our regulatory obligations are met.
What you’ll bring
- Sound knowledge of AML/CTF legislation, specifically the AML/CTF Act and AML/CTF Rules.
- TAB/gaming or betting experience is preferred, but not essential, however a keen interest in sport is highly regarded.
- An enquiring and analytical mind set with excellent communication skills
- An approachable manner and high attention to detail.
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too! The list is extensive but here are a few:
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working and home office set up reimbursement (up to $295)
- A multitude of leave types including cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents
- Access to The Arena, a comprehensive health and wellbeing app to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- Commitment to I&D with annual Inclusion Month celebrations and our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- Study leave and assistance, and dedicated platforms with helpful resources to support ongoing learning and development
- Proudly named an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by WGEA for the seventh consecutive year
We’re Australia’s leading gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise, and thrill.
Our 3,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; TAB, Sky Racing and MAX. As an ASX listed company, we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com
Tabcorp is closely monitoring the Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions to fulfil the requirements of this role.