Senior Technology Risk & Compliance Analyst – Melbourne, Sydney, or Brisbane
Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career? At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. It’s an exciting moment in our history - a new era of Tabcorp. We’re raising the game by creating the most engaging betting and entertainment experiences, and to lead in integrity.
We’re here to create excitement everywhere – through our incredible people, unrivalled experiences, and strong relationships. We're bringing industry leading products and services to our customers and breaking into new horizons.
Game to join us?
What you’ll do
Your role as the Senior Technology Risk & Compliance Analyst will lead the creation of technology risk and controls standards, exceptions, enforcement, vendor security risk assessments and actively participate in all regulatory assessments and internal/external audits.
- Provide specialist advice to business stakeholders on compliance and adherence to threat intelligence and cybersecurity policies, standards, and guidelines. This includes providing advice on classifying and managing personal or sensitive information.
- Support the identification and management of technology risks and issues and provide suitable mitigation strategies with respective teams.
- Protect the information of Tabcorp and its customers through comprehensive risk management, strong technical controls, and diligence to processes and regulations.
- Input into the design and assurance of solutions to ensure information security considerations have been incorporated into all business facing and enterprise systems domains.
- Support management of identified risks and the improvement in controls is right sized to Tabcorp’s external profile and risk to reputation.
- Support and provide advice on the framework for data protection including classifying, archiving, and destroying data and manage data loss prevention and data privacy & encryption.
- Assist with the identification and analysis of technology and security risks and their mitigating controls.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience implementing, maintaining, and improving information security management systems, based on security standards such as PCI-DSS (mandatory)
- 3-5 years’ experience and understanding of security assurance and controls testing
- Knowledge of third-party vendor governance or third-party risk management
- Knowledge of cyber security frameworks such as NIST CSF
- Experience in a highly regulated industry e.g., Finance, Retail, Digital
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks
- Experience of risk assessment, security best practice and practical application of security controls in an enterprise environment
- Proficient written, oral communication skills required to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too!
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types such as cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our annual Inclusion Month celebrations and our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We’re proud to have been named an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the federal government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) for the seventh consecutive year
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
We’re Australia’s leading gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise, and thrill.
Our 3,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; TAB, Sky Racing and MAX. As an ASX listed company, we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.