Member Experience Lead
Job no: 501812
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: Brisbane, Sydney, Australia Wide
Categories: Guest Contact Centre, Other Loyalty, Other Customer Service
GET TO KNOW US:
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members with many fantastic ways to earn Velocity Points and turn those points into flights or redemption's through our growing number of retail partners to enjoy fantastic rewards sooner! Our people make it happen here at Velocity, and you will absolutely thrive with your engagement ability, technical expertise, ideas, and willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
Our Loyalty program is the core of our business. As the Velocity Member Experience Lead, you will be accountable for member experience outcomes of the Velocity membership contact centre (MCC). This would include the policy, processes and customer service outcomes across departments.
The role will also have cross functional engagement accountabilities, representing the MCC with new partner and initiative planning as well as working with the Virgin Guest contact centre on shared initiatives.
The day to day accountabilities of the role involve:
- Ensuring the delivery of expected Member Experience KPI’s in Velocity Membership Contact Centre
- Taking ownership of the Member Contact Centre growth planning and change initiative planning
- Assuring quality measurement and customer satisfaction across all MCC departments including complaints handling policies, processes and outcomes
- Prioritising work and resource allocation for team members as well as driving team engagement
- Managing key relationships with Velocity’s outsource business partners
- Using member feedback and data to identify and drive a continuous improvement agenda
- Handling improvements to increase member experience / member satisfaction
Interested? We’re sure you are! You can also find more information in the position description Member Experience Lead PD.pdf
Please note this position offers flexibility of being based in either Sydney or Brisbane.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
To succeed in this role you will have:
- You will have previous experience as a Contact Centre Management or Service Delivery Experience
- Experience in either loyalty or Airline business would be ideal
- Proven Account Management experience dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- An operational background with a commercial understanding.
- Airline industry / systems experience.
- Experience of Project Ownership and taking Accountability.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- Experience in the Virgin Australia and Velocity cultures, and becoming part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, so you will feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
Interested? Apply today. Taking off is where the excitement lives.
Please note that this is a Fix Term maternity leave contract until September 2019. Whilst we can never guarantee anything beyond the conclusion of the contract, this is an area of growth within our business and we always try to retain our best talent where possible.
Advertised : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now