Fleet Engineer Cabin
Job no: 501964
Work type: Fixed Term
Categories: Other Engineering
About the role:
The Fleet Engineer Cabin is responsible for maintaining continuing airworthiness through effective configuration control of all systems installed in the cabin of Virgin Australia aircrafts. This will involve monitoring and improving aircraft performance and technical dispatch reliability with preventive maintenance strategies. This is a varied role where no two days will be the same, but your focus will always be safety.
What you’ll need:
- Significant experience in an airline Technical Services Department or Maintenance Repair Organisation.
- Experience in the assessment of service documents (AD, SB, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to translate both Manufacturer and Regulatory requirements into clear and concise implementation instructions using Virgin Australia systems (i.e. TRAX, ECE/TraxDoc, ESR, etc) would also be an advantage.
- A degree in a related engineering discipline or relevant LAME qualifications.
- As a proactive member of the Technical Services team, you are expected to be self-sufficient and conduct your duties with reasonable independence.
If you are a self-motivated pro-active team player who enjoys working in a busy and diverse environment this could be the role for you! Apply now.
Click on the link below to review the position description.
PD Fleet Engineer (Cabin).doc
Advertised : E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close : E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now