Media & Planning Leader
Job no: 503156
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Marketing, Other Marketing, Brand, and Public Affairs
GET TO KNOW US:
Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
We are Unmistakable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia. Join our team today.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Media and Planning Leader to join our team.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Planning, this role is responsible for overseeing a range of central functions to support both Marketing and Group Objectives.
GET TO KNOW YOUR DAY TO DAY:
As the Media and Planning Leader for Virgin Australia you will:
- Develop and execute an insights-led media plan focused on improving brand awareness and consideration and driving profitable revenue growth through effective conversion activity, working across campaign leads and agencies
- Provide support to develop Annual Marketing Strategies and Business Plan developments, including documentation, communication, tracking and quarterly reviews
- Undertake coordination and administration of the monthly Campaign Planning Forum with agencies and Velocity Frequent Flyer
- Oversee Media strategy and media buying, working with media agencies, and campaign teams
- Evaluate media channel, existing and new
- Review all media briefs
- Maintain relationships with media publishers and vendors, working to drive increased value and benefits for Virgin Australia
- Reconcile media buying budgets, working with Finance, Head of team, Finance and Marketing Operations Coordinator
- Develop campaign performance reporting across all media activities and outcomes, working with campaign leads
- Assist in Divisional reporting including transformation of reporting to best practice levels, improving automation and streamlining data gathering
Want to know more? For further information please see the position description Media and Planning Leader PD.pdf
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven Management experience both with people and projects
- Demonstrated experience in a large commercial environment - experience within an airline advantageous.
- Previous and demonstrated experience in marketing campaign development as well as within paid media planning and buying
- Experience and a strong understanding of performance reporting
- Experience across service industries and consumer brands
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness program and free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
READY TO SPREAD YOUR WINGS?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.
Advertised : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now