Job no: 503772
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: Australia Wide, Sydney
GET TO KNOW US:
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members with many fantastic ways to earn Velocity Points and turn those Points into flights or redemptions through our growing number of retail partners to enjoy fantastic rewards sooner! Our people make it happen here at Velocity, and you will absolutely thrive with your engagement ability, technical expertise, ideas, and willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
This role will own the marketing strategy development and co-own commercial outcomes for the Travel, Utilities and Insurance portfolio. Including regular partner engagement to build rapport and influence; and stand up marketing programs that solve their business problems
Day to day accountabilities include:
- Lead the marketing efforts to embed new partners into the business from discovery phase to implementation. Working with the Customer Experience Design function to design the CRM experience (including automation).
- Change manage significant business change (e.g. lifecycle approach, new processes, new platform)
- Reporting against campaign success and tracking against FY20 partnership targets, proactively pivoting where necessary to close any gaps
- Oversee delivery of team's output (this role has one direct report)
- Balance people accountability and portfolio management with executing campaigns and launching new partners
Interested? You can also find more information in the following position description Marketing Specialist - Customer Growth team_Insurance Utilities and Travel.pdf
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Multiple years of experience in various roles externally or within Velocity Frequent Flyer
- Past indirect or direct leadership experience
- Experience in leading, planning and optimising integrated marketing campaigns; CRM and lifecycle marketing experience
- Experience in campaign management and project initiation
- Experience in driving great outcomes with partners; commercial acumen and a confident/persuasive presenter at all levels of an organisation
- Previous experience in change managing a significant business change (e.g. lifecycle approach, new processes, new platform)
- Demonstrate role-model behaviour when it comes to adding value to your team/division/organisation - even beyond current role
- Accountability to a commercial outcome or marketing spend budget
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- Experience in the Virgin Australia and Velocity cultures, and becoming part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, so you will feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
Interested? Apply today. Taking off is where the excitement lives.
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now