Consumer Partnerships Operations Analyst
Job no: 503900
Work type: Fixed Term
Categories: Other Loyalty, Business Support Services
Get to know us
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our team’s genuine desire to be better. We are the Champions of Better.
Every person we come in contact with – our guests, our colleagues and the community – experience better based on the interactions we have with them. We are united by this purpose, our values and our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience. Nothing can stop us. No one can hold us back.
We are unmistakeable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE
Our Loyalty program is the core of our business. As the Velocity Consumer Partnerships Operations Analyst, you will be involved in the design, support and maintenance of all our commercial partnership functions which include loyalty points earn, points redemption and member benefits.
In addition to this, responsibilities include driving continuous improvement and uplift of systems and processes.
The role will also involve relationship management across departments as well as internal and external stakeholders, including service providers to successfully deliver on projects and enhancements.
The day to day accountabilities of the role involve:
- Working with the Velocity team, translate commercial and strategic objectives into practical process and application solutions.
- Participate in the analysis and documentation of commercial and strategic objectives as they relate to solution design, delivery or development.
- Manage and lead the timely delivery of enhancements to the program.
- Making decision on business requirements, including solutions designs, improvements and work arounds.
- Perform UAT when required on new or enhanced systems or solutions.
- Ensure all operational support activities are in line with established internal and external partner processes.
- Managing relationships within Velocity including commercial partnerships teams.
- Project management and reporting.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in Functional and/or systems analysis and development.
- Operational delivery experience.
- Experience in working with and managing relationships with software and systems Vendors.
- Reporting experience.
- Managing multiple stakeholders.
- Management of IT systems.
- Leading a technical stream within complex multi department projects
What you’ll get from us
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Work in an environment that encourages rewarding their team through various employee recognition programs.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Be one of Skytrax’s Best Airline and Airline Staff in Australia/Pacific for 2017!
Ready to spread your wings?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – Please speak to your current Leader prior to registering your interest then submit an application via the link below.
We love receiving applications from our internal team members, but unfortunately we still have policies and procedures to follow. Please read our internal transfer policy to ensure you are eligible for this opportunity before applying.
If you experience turbulence with the application form, or just have some further questions, please contact Laura Cooper.
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now