Get to know us
We are Velocity Frequent Flyer, the loyalty program of Virgin Australia.
A Mumbrella Team of the Year, Adobe Experience Maker global prize-winner, Freddie’s Loyalty Program of the Year (again!): we’re an award-winning team doing award-winning work, making our member’s dreams come true.
We offer our 9.5 million members hundreds of ways to earn Velocity Points and help them to turn the things they do every day into a dream holiday. We offer our program partners a powerful, data-driven platform and world-class digital experience with which to acquire and retain customers.
Velocity is transforming its digital experience and, using the latest innovations and technology in data-driven and digital marketing, our team is pushing the boundaries and deliver best-in-class experiences for our members.
Get to know the role
This role defines, leads and continuously improves digital marketing operations, utilising the full Adobe Experience Cloud platform to deliver and optimise multi-channel experiences and campaigns and enabling Velocity and its program partners to achieve their customer and commercial objectives.
Working across the business you will ensure delivery of planned digital marketing activities and set the standard for data-driven, lifecycle marketing and CRM practice, driving continuous testing, measurement, reporting and optimisation of customer experience.
You will be responsible for the retention and development of a team of Analysts, building team culture, reputation, capability and knowledge and ensuring the teams’ technology, data, reporting and analytical needs are always met.
Day-to-day tasks include:
- Work across the business to manage day-to-day operations, delivering and optimising experiences and campaigns to plan in pursuit of commercial objectives.
- Define and drive best practice for, and team understanding of, data-driven and digital marketing and CRM.
- Define and ensure team adherence to best practice standards for utilisation of the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Provide technical leadership and consultancy to business stakeholders across Commercial, Marketing and Operations teams.
- Monitor marketing platform performance, daily data operations and quality on behalf of the team and ensure service and support needs are met.
Key requirements include:
- 7+ years’ experience working in a data-driven, digital marketing team with focus on personalisation, multi-wave and multi-channel execution, testing and optimisation.
- 2+ years’ experience as a team leader managing a digital marketing operation.
- Hands-on experience delivering and optimizing multi-channel digital experiences, campaigns and automation using the Adobe Experience Cloud or similar platform.
- Experience mining large databases and producing sophisticated analytics, segmentation and targeting.
What you’ll get from us
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia and Velocity Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
Come and join the dream-makers
Register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.
Virgin Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive culture and supportive environment for our people. We believe diversity in our workforce strengthens our business and we welcome applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
A note from us to recruitment agencies
We politely ask that you avoid making any approaches or sending any unsolicited CVs to our Recruitment Team or Managers across the business. Virgin Australia is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.