About the role:
The objective of the Digital Tagging & Implementation Specialist role is to provide technical expertise within the tag management and data layer domains, ensuring best practice, accurate tracking of our digital platforms while contributing to creating best-in-class digital experiences for our customers.
The role will be responsible for developing and implementing digital analytics tagging solutions across various digital channels including web, mobile and app.
**This is a 12 months FTC with a view to extension. Ideally the role requires you to be based in Brisbane but we're happy to consider people based in Sydney/Melbourne (remote work)**
- Working closely with the digital, marketing, UX and technology teams to design and implement tagging specifications and tracking solutions, both for new products and for enhancements to existing digital properties
- Implementing and governing 3rd party marketing tags across Search, Display, Affiliates, and other key channels
- Driving best practice analytics implementation and data integration workflows, and helping to ensure the digital data going into our MarTech platforms is robust and accurate
- Driving the technical day to day operations of our tag management platform
What we’re looking for:
- Strong, hands-on experience working with Tag Management systems and MarTech platforms is essential
- Experience implementing 3rd party media/marketing tags
- Experience in Adobe Experience Cloud tech stack (Desirable)
- Hands-on experience with TealiumIQ (desirable)
- Experience in data management platforms (DMP), Customer Data Platforms (CDP), CRO software (e.g. Adobe Target) is desirable
About Virgin Australia:
Virgin Australia Group is a major Australian airline headquartered in Brisbane, Australia. The company operates scheduled domestic and short-haul international flights, charter and cargo services, and the award-winning loyalty program Velocity Frequent Flyer. The Group has been a competitor in the Australian aviation landscape for more than 20 years.
Since November, Virgin Australia has been working on a plan to set itself up for future success. The Group has worked to ramp up flying, simplified its organizational structure, confirmed plans for 25 new 737 aircraft to renew and grow the fleet, and signalled deeper investment in technology and customer experience.
We’re a winning team and we attract the best: challengers, innovators, and seriously fun individuals with big hearts. At Virgin Australia Group, we pride ourselves on recruiting the right people to join our team and help us rise to the challenges ahead. No matter our role – we are united by our ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia, and always go one step further for our customers, colleagues and our wider community.
For the health and safety of staff and guests, Virgin Australia has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. New staff will be required to comply with the Policy which includes being vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to 31 March 2022 and providing Virgin Australia with evidence of your vaccination status.