Financial Analyst (Management Accounts) - Finance - Kuwait
Job no: MRF7630
Kuwait Head Office
Our multi-disciplined finance teams support and improve business performance while maintaining effective and robust control. We have teams working within our retail divisions; reviewing financial performance, identifying trends, spotting opportunities and supporting business planning and decision making. In our Central Finance Team, business performance is recorded, reported and analyzed on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Finance staff also play an active role in the review and enhancement of business processes and technology usage.
As a Financial Analyst, you will advise and assist with the planning, budgeting, forecasting, analysis, modelling and reporting of the total retail business. You will also assist in the development of the 3‑year strategic business plan and cash flow as well as monitoring the ongoing performance and business profitability against plans to enable direction or corrective action to optimize ongoing business performance.
Specifically you will:
• Model and provide previous, current and forecasted financial information to assist and enable Brand, Operations and Support Function Management to review performance and build Business plans that optimize trading patterns
• Review budget against actual trading performance every period
• Ensure timely and accurate production of standard and customized financial reports for the business.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• A University degree in either Business or Finance
• A recognized professional finance or accountancy qualification ( Preferable, not mandatory)
• A minimum of 3-5 years' finance experience
• Strong PC skills, specifically advanced Microsoft Excel.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend