Heavy Vehicle Mechanic - TDM
Back to search results
Job no: 495568
Work type: Full time
Categories: Maintenance/Asset Management
$2,500 Sign on/Retention Bonus!
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. We operate in 19 countries around the world, with 83,000 employees and manage 41,000 vehicles. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve. Our number one priority is providing a safe and reliable bus service to all our passengers.
Transdev Mechanics are responsible for all facets of maintaining our fleet of buses to ensure we can deliver a clean, safe and comfortable journey to our community.
In order to meet roadworthy compliance your daily focus will be conducting safety checks, trouble shooting and diagnosing repairs as well as preventative maintenance.
We have secure permanent contracts roles available at our North Fitzroy and Doncaster location.
What you bring
- Heavy Vehicle Diesel Motor Mechanic trade certificate
- Able to work to schedules and manage your time efficiently
- Experience using Fleet Maintenance Management Systems
- Strong diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Good team player and takes pride in your work
- Highly safety conscious and a ‘do things right first time’ attitude
The benefits for you
- $36 to $40+/hr + allowances + overtime + RDOs
- Ongoing, stable employment
- Opportunities for overtime and advancement
- Well presented workshop based environment
- Work in a diverse and inclusive environment with high working standards
- Annual bonus potential and annual increases
- Work in a growing, global business that provides upskilling training & opportunities
- Opportunity for Car Licence upgrade to MR licence
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity. We also have an uncompromising attitude to the safety of our employees, client and customers
Our recruitment process
Select the ‘Apply now’ button to be directed to our Transdev careers website and complete your application form online.
The Transdev job application is mobile friendly - Apply in under 5 minutes!
To find out more visit our careers page http://www.transdev.com.au/careers#work-with-us or call Menchie Chicote on 0417 117 017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend