Our Journey Maker Academy offers fully paid training for you to become a confident and competent professional Bus Driver. No matter your license (C class to HC) we can accommodate you in our professional driver training school. Our pathways provide paid employment from day 1 and will assist you to get all the qualifications you need to drive a bus.
Our Bus Drivers make a difference to our customers’ lives every day by getting them to their destination on time, every time, safely and comfortably. We service public transport routes, school routes, charters and special event services.
We currently have multiple vacancies across our seven depots (South Granville, Bankstown, Revesby, Menai, Taren Point, Kingsgrove and Mount Kuring-Gai). The shifts you could expect to work include straight shifts, rotating shifts, split shifts and relief shifts. More detailed information is discussed during the recruitment process.
We’re always interested in hearing from friendly, reliable people who are willing to go the extra mile for our customers and become part of our close-knit team.
What you bring
- A current and valid NSW Drivers License (no ‘P’ plates)
- A good driving history (current) issued by RMS
- Strong communication and customer services skills
- Well-developed skills using mobile phone and computer-based technology and software
The benefits for you
Transdev offers market leading benefits to our drivers as well as:
- Security and stability in a global public transport operator
- Paid employment as you complete your initial training (*conditions apply)
- Generous rates and allowances
- Additional shift options to increase your earning capacity
- Supportive line managers with your best interests at heart
- A culture that truly embraces diversity & inclusion
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. We operate in 20 countries around the world, with 82,000 employees and manage 41,000 vehicles. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity. We also have an uncompromising attitude to the safety of our employees, client and customers
If you're as passionate about delivering unparalleled service as we are then click the ‘Apply now’ button.
To find out more about working at Transdev visit our Careers Page