Back to search results
Job no: 496568
Work type: Full time
Categories: Maintenance/Asset Management
Public Transport is an essential service and Transdev are committed to providing a safe and reliable bus service to our passengers.
Contribute to the Auto Electrical service and repair of our fleet of vehicles in line with best practice to ensure we operate in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
Previous experience working with buses is desirable but not mandatory.
We have secure permanent full-time roles available at our North Fitzroy depot.
What you bring
- Auto Electrician trade certificate
- Medium Rigid MR License
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work to schedules and manage your time efficiently
- Experience using Fleet Maintenance Management Systems
- Strong diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Good team player and takes pride in your work
- Highly safety conscious and a ‘do things right first time’ attitude
The benefits for you
- Ongoing, stable employment
- Opportunities for overtime and advancement
- Great workshop based environment
- Work in a diverse and inclusive environment with high working standards
- Annual bonus potential and annual increases
- Work in a growing, global business that provides upskilling training & opportunities
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. We operate in 19 countries around the world, with 83,000 employees and manage 41,000 vehicles. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity. We also have an uncompromising attitude to the safety of our employees, client and customers
Our recruitment process
To find out more visit our careers page https://www.transdev.com.au/join-our-teams/employment-opportunities/#work-with-us or contact Menchie Chicote on 0417 117 017 for a discussion.
If you're as passionate about delivering unparalleled service as we are then click the ‘Apply now’ button to go to our Transdev careers website and complete your application form online.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend