Workshop Supervisor - Heatherton
Back to search results
Job no: 496572
Work type: Full time
Categories: Maintenance/Asset Management
Responsible for the quality and quantity of work at our Heatherton depot. This role is responsible for the daily supervision of the mechanics, trade assistants and apprentices including allocating work, problem solving and maintaining effective working relationships, forward planning and delivering outcomes.
Joining a team of 5 our depot in Heatherton is small but challenging and rewarding, you will use your great leadership to guide and nurture your team’s growth while still maintaining your experience on the tools.
As you lead the team in achieving business objectives your experience as a heavy vehicle motor mechanic is essential in this role.
This is a permanent full-time position working Monday to Friday - morning shift.
What you bring
- Heavy Vehicle Diesel Motor Mechanic trade certificate
- Medium Rigid MR License
- An uncompromising attitude to OH&S and a ‘do things right first time’ mindset
- Well-developed computer, organisational & forward planning skills
- Experience maintenance reporting, budgets and managing staff
- Ability to encourage and positively influence others to achieve results
The benefits for you
- Ongoing, stable employment
- Opportunities for overtime and advancement
- Showcase your people leadership qualities
- Great workshop based environment
- Work in a diverse and inclusive environment with high working standards
- Annual bonus potential and annual increases
- Work in a growing, global business that provides upskilling training & opportunities
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. We operate in 20 countries around the world, with 82,000 employees and manage 41,000 vehicles. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity. We also have an uncompromising attitude to the safety of our employees, clients and customers
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0417 117 017 for a discussion. If you're as passionate about delivering unparalleled service as we are then click the ‘Apply now’.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend