Production Quality Executive
Job no: 533817
Work type: 全職
Is this your next challenge in fresh food area?
The challenge is:
- Responsible for on-site/ In-process quality monitoring and recording
- Perform routine sampling, recording, checking of metal detectors
- Assist in calibration of equipment, handling complaint cases and preparation of reports
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
Do you have experience in food industry?
- Form 5 / HKDSE or above
- 2 years of work experience in food production is preferred
- Preferably to have Knowledge in Food Hygiene Practice, Knowledge in HACCP, GMP, FSSC 22000 and BRC
- Good command of both written & spoken English
- Working Hours: 7:00am to 4:00pm, 5.5 Days per week
- Work Location: Tseung Kwan O
Free shuttle service will be provided at Tuen Mun, Kwai Chung, Shatin, Wong Tai Sin, Kwun Tong, Causeway Bay, North Point and Aberdeen to facilitate transportation to Tseung Kwan O.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend