Demand Planning Officer
Job no: 534287
Work type: 全職
Categories: 供應鏈 / 物流
Is this your next challenge in Supply Chain?
- Prepare baseline forecast base on sales history and market trends, collaborate with commercial team to align on promotion plan for assigned product portfolio.
- Prepare purchase plan base on baseline forecast and promotion plan. Issue PO and follow up PO fulfillment process with vendors.
- Monitor vendors’ supply status to achieve service level target. Communicate supply disruption with recommendations to key-stakeholders on a timely manner.
- Responsible for optimal inventory level and turns in DC. Proactively identify shortage and excess stock risk and follow up with commercial team / logistics team to resolve the situation.
- Prepare reports and support ad-hoc duties as and when required
Do you have experience in demand and supply planning?
- Diploma holder or above in Supply Chain / Logistics Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year experience in supply chain or inventory planning. Experience in Retail or FMCG is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge of Logistics and Inventory Management
- Fluent in Cantonese and good command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in Excel, knowledge in Access is an advantage
- Independent and good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, eager to learn with a strong sense of responsibility
- Working Location: Quarry Bay
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Demand Planning Officer
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend