Senior Merchandising Planning Officer
Job no: 534365
Work type: 全職
Categories: 室內設計/商品展示/店舖陳列, 新鮮食品, 乾貨
Is this your next challenge in Merchandising Planning?
- Act as the key person to work with Category Managers of the assigned categories on ranging and planogram
- To prepare analysis, reports and share the insights as part of the range review process, to support fact-based decisions
- To build and maintain planograms of the assigned categories in line with the defined category strategies to improve category performance, and ensure on-time deliverables
- To work with other company functions (e.g. Operations, IT) to ensure smooth correct execution
- To work on other ad-hoc projects as assigned
Do you have experience in Merchandising?
- Experience working with MS Excel
- Detail-oriented with good numeric sense
- Good communication (English and Chinese) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and able to multi-task
- Proactive, well-organised, and highly responsive, and adaptive to fast-pace retail environment
- Experience working with Planogramming tools is a plus
- Welcome Fresh Graduates and Candidates with front-line-retail experience
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Merchandising Planning Officer
If you have the right skills and experience, this is an opportunity to build your career with Pan Asia’s leading retailer.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend