Senior Demand & Supply Planning Officer
Job no: 534859
Work type: 全職
Categories: 供應鏈 / 物流
Is this your next challenge in Supply Chain?
- Prepare purchase plan and release orders to vendors to ensure products arrive at the right time to meet demand
- Analyze actual product demand, research demand drivers, seasonal demand, market situation, refine the forecast to reflect updated sales momentum, and adjust inventory plans for normal, festive, seasonal ranges accordingly
- Coordinate with Commercial team to ensure sales forecast accuracy and align on new range and promotion forecast
- Ensure accurate and timely replenishment of overseas sourcing products. Closely monitor incoming shipping activities from overseas.
- Monitor key supplier performance and liaise on demand and supply requirement
- Optimize inventory level at warehouse while maintaining high service level; identify root cause and resolve out-of-stock/excess stock situation
- Prepare regular reports and analysis for management review
- Achieve company target and carry out other duties as required by the business
Do you have experience in demand and supply planning?
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Supply Chain management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in demand and supply planning. Preferably from Retail or FMCG industry
- Sensitive to figures, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, well organized and able to work independently
- Competent to work in a fast-paced and dynamic retail environment
- Familiar with MS Excel and experience in Demand Forecast Tool / Supply planning system is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Demand & Supply Planning Manager
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend