Assistant Demand & Supply Planning Manager
Job no: 534899
Work type: 全職
Categories: 供應鏈 / 物流
Is this your next challenge in Supply Chain?
- Lead a team of Planning officers to manage forecasting, daily replenishment and inventory control at DC based on sales trend, promotion schedule and display requirement for 3,000 to 4,000 SKU
- Analyze actual product demand, research demand drivers, seasonality, market situation, refine the forecast to reflect updated sales momentum, and adjust inventory plans for normal, festive, seasonal ranges accordingly
- Coordinate with Commercial team to ensure sales forecast accuracy and align on new range and promotion forecast
- Prepare purchase plan and release orders to vendors to ensure products arrive at the right time to meet demand
- Ensure accurate and timely replenishment of overseas sourced products. Closely monitor incoming shipping activities from overseas.
- Monitor key supplier performance and liaise on demand and supply requirement
- Optimize inventory level at warehouse while maintaining high service level; identify root cause and resolve out-of-stock/excess stock situation
- Prepare regular reports and analysis for management review; develop actions plan with commercial and DC for any out of stocks and over stocks issues
- Recommend and implement any improvement plans for achieve KPI on service level, out of stock availability and inventory targets, etc.
- Achieve company target and carry out other duties as required by the business
Do you have experience in demand & supply Planning?
- Bachelors degree Bachelors degree Degree in Supply Chain management or relevant aspect
- Minimum 5 years of experience in demand and supply planning, preferably from Retail or FMCG industry
- Sensitive to numbers, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, well organized and able to work independently
- Competent to work in a fast-paced and dynamic retail environment
- Proficient in Excel. Experience in Demand Forecast Tool / Supply planning system is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend